Hello Everyone! This is my honest Clavusin review for everyone who has been curious about the buzz around the supplement.
I am a board-certified dermatologist who has spent years assisting individuals with a variety of skin issues. A patient once arrived at my practice with yellow toenail fungus.
To get rid of this issue, the patient was adamant that she would only use an all-natural supplement. So, in order to present her with a natural supplement that would benefit my patient, I began my quest. That was the first time I came across Clavusin pill.
Clavusin Reviews – Are The Ingredients Safe?
At first glance, Clavusin pill looked like every other skin supplement to me but since it is all-natural, I dug more into it. This Clavusin review is written only after studying Clavusin and its many aspects in detail. So let’s get into it.
|Health Benefits||Helps to get rid of yellow toenails|
|Main Ingredient||Plantago Ovata, L-acidophilus, Glucomannan root, and much more|
|Dosage||Take two capsules a day|
|Net Quantity||60 capsules|
|Results||2 – 3 months|
|Side Effects||No side effects reported|
|Multipack Availability||Available in 1 bottle, 3 bottles, and 6 bottles|
|Money-back guarantee||60 days|
|Availability||Only through the official website|
|Official website||Click Here|
What is Clavusin?
Clavusin is a 100% natural detoxifying supplement that helps you to get rid of yellow toenails, and improves your skin and overall health by eliminating the fungus that is inside your body.
The supplement’s formula only has natural ingredients that are sourced from local growers who do not use any pesticides. The supplement also doesn’t contain any harmful chemical substances in it.
The formula does not directly function on the skin or toes; instead, it focuses on the root cause of fungus and detoxifies your entire body from it, thereby treating your nail and protecting your entire body from mold-related ailments.
What are the ingredients used in Clavusin?
The Two main ingredients of Clavusin pill are Plantago Ovata and L-acidophilus. Other ingredients of Clavusin supplement are glucomannan root, black walnut, and bentonite clay.
- Plantago Ovata: Plantago Ovata, often known as Psyllium Husk, is an organic material that can help with everything from constipation to weight loss. Heavy metals and fungi in our bodies attach to one other and coexist in the kidney and gall bladder. Clavusin’s Plantago Ovata helps to prevent heavy metals from being reabsorbed into the body. As a result, the fungus will be unable to bind to heavy metals.
- L-acidophilus: Lactobacillus acidophilus is a probiotic bacteria that fight the fungus that causes yellow toenails in your body. This probiotic treats fungal infections not only on the nails and skin but throughout the body. L-acidophilus also helps to maintain bacterial equilibrium inside your body.
- Glucomannan root: Glucomannan root is a fiber that is made from the Konjac plant. For millennia, this substance has been utilized as a medication in Asian cultures to treat illnesses such as diabetes, cholesterol reduction, and digestive improvement. Glucomannan root also has fungus inhibition properties.
- Black Walnut: Black walnut is usually used in diet routines to reduce the risk of heart diseases and has antioxidant properties to improve overall heart health. But one of the lesser-known benefits of black walnut is that it has antifungal and antiparasitic properties because the ingredient is rich in tannins that are antibacterial.
- Bentonite clay: Bentonite clay is mainly used for cosmetic benefits such as treating rashes. It works by removing dirt from the skin. Bentonite clay removes toxins and other harmful bacterias from your body. This ingredient also contains natural minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and iron. Bentonite clay is also used for treating acne and as a hair mask.
The science behind the Clavusin formula
Yellow toenail fungus is caused not by something external but internal. Toenail fungus is caused by a poisonous substance called mycotoxins. Certain filamentous fungi produce mycotoxins, which are found in practically every packaged food item you eat and absorb into your system.
There are heavy metals in our bodies that this mycotoxin will attach to, and they live together in the liver and gallbladder bile. This bonded mycotoxin and heavy metals will plague your body and one of the symptoms that are caused by this fungal infection is a yellow toenail. So yellow toenail is not just a skin condition but rather a sign of fungal infection in your body.
To treat yellow toenail, any creams or medicines that only focuses on the nails will not be enough. It is important to treat the root cause and get rid of the fungus completely from your body. The ingredients of Clavusin nail fungus supplement work together to treat the root cause by focusing on the hard metals and the fungus.
Plantago Ovata blacks the reabsorption of heavy metals into the body. Then L-acidophilus comes to play. This probiotic has strong protective effects against mycotoxins. So all of the ingredients of Mycotoxins work together on your whole body and at the same time take care of your toenails.
Does Clavusin really help?
The majority of supplements for yellow toenail fungus are tablets or lotions that target primarily surface fungal infection. These supplements aren’t all-natural and contain a lot of chemical components.
Even while utilizing creams and capsules, most consumers said that their yellow toenails returned after a certain amount of time.
Clavusin is an all-natural pill that helps you get rid of fungus throughout your body while also preventing new fungus from entering. The supplement aids in the removal of toxic fungal compounds from your toenails, skin, and system, as well as providing necessary nutrients and vitamins to combat fungal infection.
Clavusin supplement components also aid to relieve itching and soreness. The ingredients also have antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
What’s to like
- The supplement is 100% natural
- Cure yellow toenail permanently
- Helps with itching and pain of the yellow toenail
- Protects your body from fungal infections
- Aids in the removal of fungi from the body.
What’s not to like
- Some people might be allergic to black walnut
- In the early days of utilizing the supplement, minor side effects such as constipation have been noted.
Regarding FDA approval
In many Clavusin reviews, you might have seen that they have mentioned that Clavusin nail fungus supplement is an FDA-approved supplement. However, this is not the case.
The Food and Drug Administration does not determine or approve any supplement as such. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) licenses medications and vaccinations used to treat serious ailments.
As mentioned in Clavusin review, it is manufactured in an FDA-certified facility. This is different from FDA certified.
On the official website of Clavusin capsule, it has mentioned that the supplement is made in an FDA-certified facility so don’t be confused between FDA-certified facilities.
The placebo test
One of the most effective ways to determine the quality of a supplement or medication is to do a placebo test. Two groups will participate in the placebo test. One will be given the supplement that will be used to decide the outcome, while the other will be given a placebo.
The supplement’s effectiveness can be determined based on the findings of the two groups. The placebo experiment necessitates a large number of volunteers and can take a long time to perform. We haven’t done a placebo test of Clavusin supplement because the test is time-consuming and requires a large number of subjects and team members to be successful.
The ingredients test
Each ingredient of the Clavusin pill has been tested for its safety, effectiveness, and dosage.
It is an all-natural supplement that doesn’t contain any chemical substances in it. All ingredients of the supplement are high-quality and are obtained from farmers who don’t use any pesticides and mature the plant naturally. A few people were faced with constipation issues in the first few days of using the supplement. Apart from this, there are no severe side effects reported of the supplement to date.
Many studies show that the ingredients are effective in treating fungus and have antimicrobial properties. The ingredients also have analgesic properties. The ingredients of Clavusin are effective in treating you externally and internally.
The recommended dosage of Clavusin nail fungus supplement is two capsules a day. These capsules should be taken in the morning and evening after a meal with a glass of water.
Customer reviews and complaints regarding Clavusin nail fungus formula
Overall Clavusin customer reviews are positive. As seen in many of the Clavusin reviews, the customers have stated that the supplement did help them in treating their yellow toenail fungal infection. Some of the Clavusin customer reviews are given below
- Lewis Andrews, New York
“I’ve tried every prescription and lotion for yellow toenails that are on the market. None of them, however, helped me get rid of my rotten, stinky toenails. But after using Clavusin, I could see the changes in my toenail within a few days itself. The smell is gone, my pink color is back and I have no itching or pain on my toenail.”
- Rebecca Abraham, Los Angeles
“After using this capsule for a few weeks I can now confidently stroll without hiding my toenails or feeling self-conscious. I never imagined that I would be able to rid myself of the fungal infection that has been ravaging me both internally and outwardly. Thanks to Clavusin capsule, I can now go outside barefoot or in my favorite sandal”
- Daniel Stan, Florida
“Clavusin did work for me, it took some time to provide me with results. I expected a faster recovery from my yellow toenail but it didn’t happen. Even though it took some time, Clavusin helped me get rid of my yellow fungal infection.”
Tips to boost results
The majority of customers have claimed that using Clavusin nail fungus supplement with a balanced diet and regular exercise helped them get the most out of the supplement in a short time.
- Healthy diet: A healthy diet will help you to improve your immunity and thus will have enough power to protect you from fungal infection. In a healthy diet, you will be avoiding packed foods that have toxic substances like mycotoxins in them.
- Exercises: Regular exercise will strengthen your body’s defenses against exogenous fungus. It also prepares your body to fight any fungus or hazardous substance that may be present.
Expert advice on Clavusin
The recommended dose of Clavusin is two capsules a day. This should be taken in the morning or evening after your meal with a big glass of water. Two capsules a day are enough to activate the effects of the ingredients in your body.
The manufacturer recommends taking the supplement for 2-3 months to get optimal results. The results may vary from person to person, so it is crucial to take the supplement for the recommended period. Also, be consistent in taking the supplement. When combined with a healthy diet and exercise, the result obtained by using the supplement for the recommended time lasted for 1-2 years.
Clavusin supplement is available only on its official website. Many sellers are trying to sell duplicate supplements by the name of Clavusin nail fungus capsules in e-commerce stores like Amazon, eBay, and also in local stores. So make sure that when you are buying the supplement, you buy only from the official website because the duplicate supplement might not work for you and even in some cases, may have chemical substances.
Pricing of Clavusin formula
The price of Clavusin is as follows:
- Price of 30 days supply: The 30 days supply includes one bottle of Clavusin and the price is $69 per bottle
- Price of 90 days supply: The 90 days supply includes three bottles of Clavusin and the price is $59 per bottle
- Price of 180 days supply: The 180-day supply includes six bottles of Clavusin and the price is $49 per bottle
Does Clavusin offer a money-back guarantee?
Clavusin supplement comes with a 60 days 100% money-back guarantee. So if you are not satisfied with the results and the supplement didn’t give you what you were expecting, you can get a full refund from the manufacturer.
Our final take on Clavusin Reviews
According to Clavusin Reviews, Clavusin is an all-natural supplement that might be helpful in getting rid of your yellow toenail fungus permanently. The supplement is made in the USA itself, in FDA and GMP-certified facilities, and under strict and sterile standards.
The supplement is also GMO-free. All of the ingredients of this formula are proven to be effective in treating nail fungus. The supplement works on your nail fungus externally while treating the condition internally too. There are no severe side effects of Clavusin nail fungus capsule reported yet. The majority of customers are satisfied with the supplement.
Based on many of the Clavusin reviews, it is clear that the cost of the supplement is reasonable compared to other dermatological capsules and creams that are used for treating yellow toenail fungus. Clavusin also comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee so that you can try out the supplement without worrying about losing your money.
Frequently asked questions
The ingredients of Clavusin are Plantago Ovata, L-acidophilus, Glucomannan root, Black walnut, and Bentonite clay and the ingredients are effective in treating yellow toenails fungus.
It contains only natural ingredients in it and doesn’t have any kind of harmful chemical substances in it.
The usage of Clavusin is simple and secure. You just have to take it after your meals in the morning and evening.
The price of the supplement is affordable for almost everyone. To know more about the pricing of the Clavusin nail fungus supplement, visit the official website.
The majority of customers have stated that the supplement helped them and they recommended it to others.